Saturday, February 2, 2008

Baby Quilts

Can you believe that it is February already? I thought I would share baby quilts I've made for friends and family.

Hayden's quilt is a Pam Bono pattern.
Grant's quilt is a snowball block alternating with a basic 9-patch.

Rilee received a whompy Raggedy Ann and Andy. I did not have a pattern for this and was so glad when I completed the last block. I doubt I EVER make another whompy block! Rilee's grandmother sent me a photograph of a cousins' slumber party. Peeking out from the pile of pillows and blankets was a corner of this quilt.
The free machine embroidery Dutch dolls were from http://www.annthegran.com/. Beginning with this quilt for Brianna, I started machine quilting the baby quilts I make.

Tanner's quilt is a Fons & Porter design.
Some day I will be making quilts for my own grandbabies!

2 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

Those are darling. I hope you get those grandbabies in short order (assuming the time is right)!

ShellyH said...

Your baby quilts are adoreable! You are very talented. I think the Raggedy Ann one is just way too cute for words!