Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Blessed

One of the songs I have on this blog is Martina McBride's Blessed. http://www.martina-mcbride.com/lyrics/blessed.shtml

Jonathan, my 24-year old son, called while I was cooking supper. He shared his enthusiasm for my bike with me (confessed that my gravel driveway was squirrelly for a motorcycle rider). He also shared his hurricane Ike plans...as long as it continues on its current path and intensity, he and his friends will hunker down with James' parents. That ought to be an exciting adventure! James and Sarah with their three little girls, Jonathan, two birds, and I don't know how many dogs! It could turn out to be quite a circus!

Then, after the supper dishes have been cleared away, I sat down here and listened to Blessed. And, I am.

No comments: