Thursday, October 23, 2008

Socks on Circular Needles

LOL Does not work for me!

I have all the supplies, the book, beautiful Harmony wood needles from Knit Picks (http://www.knitpicks.com/knitting+needles.html) in sizes 1, 2, 3 and 4 with 40" cables. Sat down with two different color yarns just like the book said and started juggling needles, cable, yarn, tails, and everything else within arm's reach. This is not easy to do. Just look at this tangled mess I pulled out of my tote.

I struggled through and was determined to at least finish the two little socks I had started. First, I found the ladders. Big, wide ladders.



Then, I found THE hole.

Put everything back in my tote bag and went to my stash closet for that pretty variegated purple and red yarn I bought on clearance from Knit Picks last year. Ah, my beloved DPNs. When I first started with them last year I just knew that I would poke an eye out. Now they are like a long lost friend.



I WILL pick up the circular needles try 2 socks at a time again. At a later date. A much...much later date.

No comments: