Friday, February 6, 2009

CQ Anyone?

Crazy Quilt - that is. I started several blocks sometime last summer I think. A few wonderfully talented women over on the HGTV quilting forum started sharing their knowledge. I haven't done anything in a while. BUT...while shopping with Carol today (Sam and Elton were once again out of town - hope they don't "learn better" and stop going off together) I ran across a couple of Leisure Art books at Hancock's Fabrics. And they were half price. How could I pass up a deal like that?
Then. We went to the mall and I found several things at Dillards that I had to have. All were on sale and I think I did very well indeed.
Of course, before all that, we ate Chicken and Gnocchi at Olive Garden. Yummy!

3 comments:

Donna said...

I've been saving some embroidery patterns I've came across lately. I Hope to get to them some time this year. Our Hancocks sure has got a bigger selection and much better line of fabric now. Since they redone their store I enjoy shopping there. They seem to have more new fabric every time I go now. The book looks like it has some really cute projects in it. Would love to see the CQ you been working on

lrmart said...

Working on CQ blocks is a best done while watching tv,especially when Dh wants you to watch some boring show with him..LOL
Looking forward to seeing your blocks.

Sherry said...

Thanks for your comments. I have photos of my CQ projects posted on my blog.

Here:

http://keepyouinstitches.blogspot.com/search/label/Crazy%20quilt