Saturday, April 11, 2009

Yarn Purchase

I have an order in with Knit Picks for sock yarn and enough yarn to do one short sleeve sweater. I am patiently waiting on that order.
Meanwhile, we went to northTexas Friday to see John's (my stepson) new business location (he sells cars...classics mostly). Of course Sam had to go to the local Harley dealer and found another of the long-sleeve white shirts that he likes. I saw a Hobby Lobby sign and ran through it while he waited in the parking lot. (He is a patient husband-in-waiting, but we needed to get back to the 'shop' before closing time.)


The ribbon "yarn" has always fascinated me. I found thisOriginal price was $6.99. I purchased 10 balls for $1.19 each.


WHAT OH WHAT??? am I going to make out of it? LOL

1 comment:

Donna said...

Well, I love to know what you are going to make. Not even a hint!!!