Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Can't Sleep

I had a coke along with popcorn at the movies tonight. Since I don't normally drink caffeine to start with, those near weekly movie nights keep me awake past midnight.

We got about 3/4" of rain today. Low temp was 71...high was 91. While it can't be classified as cold, it was a whole lot better than the temperatures we had in June. Alas, the 100s will return.


And guess who left the camper door open? During a break in the rain, I went up with a mop, but nothing was wet.

Sam got the plumbing stubbed out and the ceiling and walls up in his potty room.

After he puts the corner moldings in, he'll move the shower surround in and secure it in place.

And the door is installed along with the door facings. The utility tub is plumbed and the plumbing is stubbed out for the hot water heater too.

I don't know what all he finished after I left for the movies...I'll report in later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, yes, the whole coke in the evening-can't sleep routine! I know that one!

I wanted to let you know that I'm having a giveaway! Be sure to come on over and join in!