Monday, July 6, 2009

Sunset

After the rain yesterday, we kept a cloud cover. Later that evening, Sam walked outside. When he tapped on the living room window, I immediately jumped up and grabbed the camera. As I walked outside, he said, "Looks like a water color."



And you're just going to have to take my word for it, but there's a bat in this photo.

I haven't mentioned the building lately. It is just about finished. The overhead doors have been installed. Electricity has been run to the building. Sam and Elton have got the wiring just about completed. Sam will enlist me to cover the lower half with plywood. That will give something to connect the electrical boxes to and also keep the insulation from being torn.

I don't know when he'll start moving his tools and stuff from the container to the building. IF it were me...I'd wait until first frost. ;o)

No comments: