Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I Have a Cold...

...and I haven't accomplished anything...anything that I REALLY want to do. No. I haven't cut out the homespun fabrics for my planned French Braid quilt. No. I haven't cooked anything fun, fascinating, or delicious. Sigh...

Prior to the cold I did *ugh* iron some clothes. But not all of them. ;o) Ironed my blouses and slacks that have to be ironed and one of Sam's shirts. He has several more waiting. But they don't know and he still has plenty in the closet. So...

I did wash sheets after his brother Terry spent the night. Guess who the next person to spend the night was. Yep. Terry. I bet he though he was getting maid service...clean sheets two nights in a row. Those sheets are washed yet again, but the bed is not made yet. Anyway, I don't remember making it. I'll have to poke my head in the guest room door and make an assessment on the situation.

Sam's family reunion went off without a hitch. Fewer in attendance. That way we got to visit more with those who did attend. Food, as always, was excellent! One of these days I'll figure it out. EAT DESSERT FIRST! That way I'll make certain I have room for a sliver of each different dessert! Sounds like a plan to me!!!

I worked several days last week subbing at high school. Took Mama to the doctor in Tyler Tuesday...I'll fill you in on that later. Worked today and will tomorrow at the public library. I hooked up the scanner for the books today! Yeah! We are entering the 21st century!!

To be continued...

1 comment:

Shogun said...

Feel better soon!!