Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Blue Moon

(You need to turn the jukebox off at the bottom of my blog.)








Who would'a thunk it? Where was I thirteen years ago when this was explained? Living in my own itty bitty world I guess. "Once in a blue moon," which happens only once every thirteen years, means...well, it means "once every thirteen years." Wow!!! How neat is that? It happens when there are two new moons in one month. The second new moon is called the blue moon.


Speaking of new moons. I went to see New Moon last night.


It was like the book...took forever to get to the point. And, believe me, it was definitely a teenie bopper movie. You should've heard the girls twittering when Jacob took his shirt off to wipe the blood from Belle's forehead when she crashed the dirt bike.


I understand that some grown-up women are all a-twitter about this series. My only suggestion is...go find a MAN!

1 comment:

Shogun said...

I looooove reading your blog!!!