Friday, March 26, 2010

ABC

This has been in Drafts since March. It looked like fun.

The ABC’s of ME…………….


A. Age: 56

B. Bed size: Queen size

C. Chore you hate: Ironing clothes!

D. Dogs’ Names: Had several good pets in the past, but don't want any more.

E. Essential food item: Chocolate

F. Favorite color: Red

G. Gold or Silver: Gold, of course! My favorite piece of jewelry is a combination of yellow and white gold.

H. Height: 5’6 1/2″

I. I am: Smiling. Generally upbeat and cheerful. Optimistic most of the time. The glass is always half full.

J. Job: My grown-up job was administrative assistant. I quit shortly after Sam retired. Now I sub at high school and the public library. Start a new job Monday, secretary at the Chamber of Commerce! I'm excited!!

K. Kids: Jonathan. I love him so!

L. Living Arrangements: Small town in the piney woods of northeast Texas with my husband. We've been on our very own 10 acres since 2004.

M. M is for: My mama

N. Nickname: None...except for Mama

O. Overnight hospital stay(s):
Tonsillectomy when I was a wee child and was nearly traumatized. Perhaps I'll blog about it some day. ;o)
Childbirth.
One afternoon when Jonathan was in the second grade, I started feeling bad and very shortly went from bad to worse. Ron took me to the hospital at 5 a.m. after getting Mama to come stay with Jonathan who was a second grader. A couple of days later... duodenitis was diagnosed. I was sent home with a prescription for Valium and Zantac.


P. Pet peeve: Liars and tale toters

Q. Quote from a movie: Lauren Bacall to "You know how to whistle don't you? Just put your lips together and blow.” I don't know why that one stuck in my mind so...

R. Right or Left handed: Right hand

S. Siblings: 3 brothers

T. Time you wake up: 6:30 - 7:30

U. Unique thing about your car: Toyota 4-Runner...I got to pick this one out...only my third in my entire life!

V. Vegetable you hate: Beets

W. Ways you run late: Normally on time if not early. Occasionally, I get up later than I wanted.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Mostly dental

Y. Yummy food you make: Just about anything that takes chocolate. ;o) (Have I mentioned I like chocolate?)

Z. Zoo animal favorite: River otters

No comments: