Wednesday, March 24, 2010

C*O*W

One of THOSE days. Cranky Old Woman again. BFF Earlene said that I just need to get away. It's planned for April 22. I'm going on a cruise with Earlene and two more BFsF. We leave Galveston that Thursday. Cruise to Cozumel. Have a blast. Cruise back to Galveston. Step back on Texas soil the following Monday.

Yet, I remember. Four of us are booked in one room. In the ship's basement. As Nancy says, just above the cows, goats, and chickens. So...if we are still speaking to each other after sharing a closet size room and a dinky bathroom...we are already thinking about the next cruise! Or, at least, BFF vacation!!

1 comment:

Lady Beekeeper said...

Hey, COW - I received a blog award this week, and after much consideration decided to accept it, along with the request to pass it along to 12 other bloggers who "inspire others with positivity and creativity." You are on my list. Congratulations! Your Sunshine Award is waiting for you on my blog. Thank you for brightening my days. Pennyquilts.blogspot.blog