Monday, March 8, 2010

Penny Said...

...that I'm pretty! ;o) (From photos in my previous post.) My humble self says, THANK YOU! I keep going back and looking at the only me photo I cropped off the photo with my sister-in-law (now X), younger brother Billy Joe (aka BJ), and Mama. Sigh.

Got my car washed again. I love watching the red strips... Doesn't take much to entertain me! LOL
Speaking of red! I don't know how they got in there, but a pair of Sam's white underwear was washed with the colored clothes. And there were quite a few red items in the wash. His whitey tideys are now pink. LOL I took a photo of them against the white washing machine top, but the pink didn't show up very good.

Progress on Sherry's Rose...
after 5 1/2 hours of quilting. It's about 9 x 24" or so. The crosshatching and most of the applique in that area is outline quilted.

2 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

Yup, and you're still pretty!!

Shogun said...

Sean is missing out, that's for sure!!