Saturday, March 13, 2010

Prize Photo

This is what Scott from Blue Nickel Studio sent to me...one of the winners in his blog anniversary. Love it all!And this is what Mama asked me to make for her this week. I hope it looks like a toaster cover to you. ;o) It's made out of a couple of terrycloth cup towels. I made a cover for her just a few months ago. That toaster died and she replaced it. The new toaster is bigger.

I got very little quilting done this week because of subbing at high school.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Lucky girl! Looks like some good prizes there. Great idea for the toaster cover. Never thought of using tea towels.

Here's to a great weekend!

Scott at the Blue Nickel said...

So Glad you liked your prize Sherry! Thanks for helping me celebrate my 200th post back in December!