Thursday, October 28, 2010

Beautiful Sunrises and other Surprises

When the time changes, I'm going to miss the early morning sky. But I'm not setting my clock an hour earlier just to catch it! This photo was taken just 15 minutes later of the southern sky as the rising sun cast its glow on the clouds. I've been crocheting a baby blanket. It is an off-white color. I'm not sure who it will go to. In addition to Sam's two about to have babies, I have a nephew whose girlfriend is going to have a little girl between the grands. I may not get around to making a quilt for that baby...so this may go to her.

Warning!!!

The following photo is not pretty.


I am growing...

...MAN BROWS! Just take a gander at that honker.
I could hardly believe my eyes! I've been plucking chin whiskers for a couple/three/four...OKAY!!! Almost seven years now. What's next? I shudder to even think about it.

2 comments:

Kar said...

I love those sunrises also. But I'm like you and I'm not about to start getting up earlier just to see them. Too lazy. Love that little blanket. Too cute!

JessicaSews said...

Love the baby blanket!