Sunday, October 10, 2010

One Photo

This is from Sam's camera. I went to the office for a bit this morning to download the photos to the office computer so that I could erase Sam's card. He's going on a motorcycle trip next week and wanted his camera...and I wanted the photos on it. I also needed to get the winners in the various events to the local newspaper before Monday's noon deadline. Since I have to go to the dentist in Longview tomorrow to get a crown recemented so that it won't come off any more...I took care of that too.

One of the Chamber directors was just too funny. I e-mailed them to let them know about the dental appointment and that the crown came off while I was eating a piece of Bit o' Honey. He replied that I needed a Bit o' Glue. eyeroll

4 comments:

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

I love Bit O Honey too and worry about a tooth coming out of my denture. LOL
Darlene

Sherry said...

Yeah. It's a shame that I'm such a pig that I can't just let the candy dissolve slowing on my tongue while enjoying every sweet moment. Not me! I gotta chew, crunch, swallow and reach for another before it's all gone! sheesh!

Kar said...

That's funny! Bit o'Glue. Sounds like something Glenn would come up with. Try not to be too big of a pig anymore. :) I know it's hard with that yummy candy.

Lady Beekeeper said...

Oh, that bit o glue is a funny line. My dentist is a character and it makes it more fun to go.