Friday, November 26, 2010

My Turn!

We went to Brook and Cody's for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Drove to the dealership where we got the Tahoe to have a couple of squeaks taken care of. Stopped to see Colt...Yeah...Erin and John too...but they are incidental. ;o) (John was at work.)

Erin is a sweetheart. She said, "I bet Colt wants you to pick him up." What else could I do? Insult her?


I sat down with him, looked at Sam, and told him to get the camera out of my purse. Ta-da!
The dealership called that the Tahoe was ready (we were in a courtesy car). Sam went to swap out. Erin and I went to Target and Hobby Lobby. She said it was a whole lot easier with help. I do remember!

3 comments:

Kar said...

You look like a pro there with the little guy. How cute!

Darlene's Quilts and Stuff said...

Cute baby Sherry and a proud grandma too.

JodyC said...

Darling darling darling, Happy Thanksgiving for your family.