Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Sign of Spring

Daffodils are blooming! I noticed them yesterday in someone else's yard. Checked mine...Nope. But this afternoon! They just popped out! I went to Mt. Pleasant after lunch...shopping...for clothes. Y'all all know how much I enjoy shopping...NOT! I'm needing something cooler to wear with my slacks and skirts. Found a couple of short sleeve jackets, a couple of tops, and a couple of suits at really good sale prices!

And guess where I stopped before leaving town?
Yep...Down at the CAR WASH! Can't leave without showing these two cuties. Wonder what they both are thinking...

3 comments:

Cherry said...

The daffodils, so pretty.
The carwash, so fun.
The BABIES - so so tooooo cute xx

Shogun said...

Those babies are SO cute. We are just now getting above freezing so I am hoping spring is around the corner here in michigan.

Sherry said...

They are aren't they?!