Monday, April 18, 2011

I Ironed. Blech!!

This was definitely a working weekend. The only thing left to do (in the house) is to bring the step ladder in so that I can put some quilts on the top shelf of the closet and clean the top shelves in the two open shelving areas in the master bath. I also need to dust the livingroom furniture and my breakfront china cabinet. Then...the spring cleaning...will be through!!! (Except for my sewing room and that's a different on-going project.) In other words...I worked my butt off. Oh...just turned around and it's still there. RATS! My floors are so clean! I ran around barefooted before having to put on shoes to go to work. Sam and I ate pizza for dinner Sunday. We were sitting there minding our own business when a young couple with two small children sat right behind me. Sigh. But the kids were cute and well mannered. Dad corrected the little boy when he grabbed a handful of ham cubes. Dad said, "No. Not a handful, only a few." Older sister replied, "A few means 'two'." While Mom was at the buffet filling her plate, the little girl started crying. Very obviously SOMETHING was wrong. I turned around and she was holding her hand out with one finger extended. She had BITTEN her own finger. I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

No comments: