Monday, May 9, 2011

A Squishy Was in the Mail Today

I know some very special people. Here's proof.

Bea (aka Holee who has a blog in my list to the right) used my French Braid Quilt tutorial and made a big quilt. With the scraps, she made a little quilt and posted about it on her blog.

When I got home, I had a squishy envelope waiting on me. Bea's name was in the return address area. I had no idea what she was up to.

I have a rotten stopped up head due to sinus problems and was ready to change clothes, plop on the bed, and go to sleep. But I had to open this first!

Thank you my special friend!!

1 comment:

Holee said...

I loved making the French Braid quilt, Thanks to you! When I realized I could make some from the scraps, it was only fitting that you get the first one! You could use it for a hanky...naw, too thick.