Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Lost and Found

I lost my Swiffer duster. Quite awhile back, actually. You know...before Thanksgiving. YES! I have dusted since. At least a swipe here and a swipe there with my old fuzzy acrylic dust scatterer. I know that I probably got interrupted while dusting and just dropped it behind something. For the last two weeks I've been looking behind knick-knacks, photos, books, what-have-you. Alas, no Swiffer duster. I'm thinking perhaps the monster dust bunnies absconded with it. But no ransom note has been forthcoming.I turned the stereo on over the weekend. Put on my Christmas present for my stocking from me Darius Rucker CD and sang and danced and looked up. Dang it! Found the blasted thing. Now, I've really got to dust in earnest - but not while Darius Rucker is singing "It Won't Be Like This For Long."

What about these bluebonnets?!

Don't you just love the red in the centers?!

No comments: