Sunday, April 22, 2012

Inheritance



Mama dealt in antiques for many years.  She always had a love for them.  And, of course, she saved her favorites to go in her house.  Over the years she gave me some items.  I've purchased others from her.

These three pieces were in her guest room. She wanted me to have them.

Baby brother wanted me to go ahead and get them.  We put them in the garage after all was said and done.  After returning from my cruise, yesterday Sam and I got the old stuff moved out and the - ahem - older stuff moved in.

(I wish the carpet was hardwood flooring - some day...)

2 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my new blog

Florida Farm Girl said...

Oh, Sherry, what gorgeous pieces. I'm so happy that you have them. That quilt looks just perfect on there, too, as would just about any quilt.